Indicators: SSL_channel_chart_alert

SSL_channel_chart_alert:

Indicator SSL_channel_chart_alert.

Author: John Smith

This is a good programmable simple indicator. I have done the same using the HiLo Gann oscillator and the mirror image of the same oscillator. You can also programm a weigthed average of the close, to buid the channel (customize it by the number of periods). If you buy or sell at the open of the second bar after the crossing, and close at the next crossing and so on so forth, you'll have a profitable trading system.

Hi

do you have a EA for this indicator?

Mike

fxmidas:
This is a good programmable simple indicator. I have done the same using the HiLo Gann oscillator and the mirror image of the same oscillator. You can also programm a weigthed average of the close, to buid the channel (customize it by the number of periods). If you buy or sell at the open of the second bar after the crossing, and close at the next crossing and so on so forth, you'll have a profitable trading system.

do you have a EA?

mike

mikejanet:

Hi

do you have a EA for this indicator?

Mike

Just came accross your posting. I trade using something very close to this indicator. Recently, I programmed the averages I use and the Gann HiLo oscillator, and 2 other indicator for filtering the exits. The system is not finished yet. When I get there will let you know. For auto trading, the problem will always be with congestion areas. As a trader, my advise in these "idle" moves, is to turn the auto off.

Joe (fxmidas)

mikejanet:
fxmidas:

do you have a EA?

mike

I apologize for the delay. Did not check this site for a while. My EA does not use this indicator, but uses the HiLo Gann oscillator as a filter.

fxmidas

Reason: