Indicators: TDI-With Alerts

TDI-With Alerts:

Indicator TDI-With Alerts. The description look in a code.

Author: John Smith

Hi

I have found this indicator useful in the past, you seem to have upgraded it well,

but you do not mention the use for the new 'dotted aqua' line you have put in...?

Regards

red49er:

Hi

I have found this indicator useful in the past, you seem to have upgraded it well,

but you do not mention the use for the new 'dotted aqua' line you have put in...?

Regards

red49er
wrote:

Hi

but you do not mention the use for the new 'dotted aqua' line you have put in...?

Reg

I just installed this indicator. Its very nice apart from the fact that the alerts simply dont match what is on the chart. The alert will have a different call to the chart and a price signal which is clearly wrong, while the chart visual has the correct pricing information and an opposite call to the alert. Have I deployed this wrongly? Thanks

SUPERB...

Hi, pl explain wat is the meaning of * (star) ???

Hi,

this indicator doesnt work well, with the newest MetaTrader 4.00 - Build 610.

The yellow line is just flat at the bottom and i've used a complete fresh install of metatrader with default configuration.

Could you pls correct it? Here is the graphical output:

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1521133/eurusd-h4-metaquotes-software-corp

Please, what meaning the * (star) ?

I guess the Star is where you end the trade if you went in on a buy or sell signal.

Great indicator, can i have full description of characters on chart (*,B,S,etc)? Thx

Hi

Great indicator, do you have build an expert advisor with the TDI indicator?

Hi Guys what time Frame is best to scalp with this indicator? 
Reason: