Experts: DoubleUp with a twist

DoubleUp with a twist:

Amazing results. A simple EA Same as doubleUp with an improved lot calculation , less loss ratio, and a simpler double down

Author: Hazem

Why do you multiply iMACD by 1000000?

marcb:
Why do you multiply iMACD by 1000000?

marcb:

because MACD displays its results in decimals such as this: 0.00022, to link the MACD this to CCI i multiply it by 1000000 so that way it will be 220 instead, which is more like how cci moves.
Hope that helps

Hazem

What are the results at M5?  What about others pairs?

Thanks

edfiuza:
What are the results at M5?  What about others pairs?

Thanks

edfiuz:

I am not sure what it would be for other currency but all the tests I did where for 1 min EURUSD. as far as other time frames it will probably loss since its calculates based on the 1 min, if you want to make it work for other time frames you might want to edit the program a bit and find the best suitable CCI and MACD values.

Hope this helps

Hazem Lotfy

Your EA works great. I am using your program at fxsolutons which uses a 4digit platform, getting great results with your EA.
Also using at Alpari on 5digit platform with ok results. what changes need to be made for a 5 digit platform?
Thanks,
Dahlonega337

Good Work, i have got some decent results.

could you pls add SL and TP in the code, or is it already added, as i am unable to see from the code.

I see that you have kept 230 as the "Buy LEvel".

Can we add an extern function into it, so that we may optimise this parameter, alongside other values.

That way we can optimize the EA for other Time frame and CCY pairs.

Pls advice

Hi Hazem,

I've been reading your code and like how your are using the combined conditions of CCI and MACD. the only thing i don't quite understand is how you allocate the lots. you seem to be using a dynamic systems where when the previous trade was a win the lot is exponentially increased. What exactly is the role of the variable "pos". if you could elucidate this I would greatly appreciate it as I need to change the code a bit, right now i'm hit with a 131 error,

Much Thanks - Saeid

No stop loss? Are you a broker? I am never going to open risk trade this unregulated market without a stop loss.

Hi,

Tried this thing and really works:) weel, I had to close few deal my self, since the market really went wrong way during news...

Please answer me- why it would NOT work on live account? What about well known "Re-qoutes" on live account? Does it cope with that?

AND- definitely needs hidden S/L, or percentage of ris k... or is it possible, just cant see how?

AND- first lot is 0.1, than 0.4, 1.6 and so on, can I make step 0.1,0.2,0.3 or 0.1, 0.2, 0.4...? and max 1Lot?

Thank you!

Reason: