The orders doesn't close automatically

Hello,

I have an account subscribed to signal provider through VPS and today I noticed that in his profile all the activated orders from tday was closed , but in my accunt they were still running !!! Can somene tell me why is the happening ?

Thank you 

Is it MQL5 VPS for MT4 and MT5?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS testing and monitoring

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.31 09:53

Yes, you can monitor it.

Just watch the following videos here, and the article here: Working with the Virtual Terminal

If yes so - check VPS for possible issue, if not - write to the service desk (the link to the service desk is on your profile).

mariqnski:

Hello,

I have an account subscribed to signal provider through VPS and today I noticed that in his profile all the activated orders from tday was closed , but in my accunt they were still running !!! Can somene tell me why is the happening ?

Thank you 

Right click on the VPS >> journal (Navigator window) and check for any errors.

You probably not synchronized correctly with your signal.

It's a synchronization problem and probably a wrong settings on the Signals menu likely on the VPS. It happens when there's a disconnect from the trading platform and the VPS Provider.

Also try tweaking the Signal setting on your trading platform on the VPS to cut-off trades after an amount of minutes when values of Signal provider is not the same with it.

Onyebuchim Obike:

It's a synchronization problem and probably a wrong settings on the Signals menu likely on the VPS. It happens when there's a disconnect from the trading platform and the VPS Provider.

Also try tweaking the Signal setting on your trading platform on the VPS to cut-off trades after an amount of minutes when values of Signal provider is not the same with it.

Hello ,

''Also try tweaking the Signal setting on your trading platform on the VPS to cut-off trades after an amount of minutes when values of Signal provider is not the same with it'' - can you tell me how to set this up please .

Eleni Anna Branou:

Right click on the VPS >> journal (Navigator window) and check for any errors.

You probably not synchronized correctly with your signal.

You were right , some of the signals was dissabled ,but I know I set them time ago and obviouly they have been unset - why is that happening ?

mariqnski:

You were right , some of the signals was dissabled ,but I know I set them time ago and obviouly they have been unset - why is that happening ?

Just 5 mins ago I made the settings again and I cheked them now and they was unset again , I haven't switched off the PC at all !!! What is going on ? What is the purpose of this VPS if doesn't work ?

mariqnski:

Just 5 mins ago I made the settings again and I cheked them now and they was unset again , I haven't switched off the PC at all !!! What is going on ? What is the purpose of this VPS if doesn't work ?

Did you find a fix? Currently happening to my account 

dollarcaust:

Did you find a fix? Currently happening to my account 

Yes :) You have to register VPS and everything will works just fine . When you have registered VPS , the " enable realtime signal subscription " must be off otherwise the trades will be copied 2 times instead of one time . They made some update and since this update the way of how the system works is different . After you register VPS,  you can even keep your PC off and everything will still works fine . I keep my PC off all the time and everything works. 
Let me know if you resolve the issue 

mariqnski:
Yes :) You have to register VPS and everything will works just fine . When you have registered VPS , the " enable realtime signal subscription " must be off otherwise the trades will be copied 2 times instead of one time . They made some update and since this update the way of how the system works is different . After you register VPS,  you can even keep your PC off and everything will still works fine . I keep my PC off all the time and everything works. 
Let me know if you resolve the issue 
I need help, I got a signals subscription and already had my third party vps, everything setup but the orders are not closing unless I manually do it, so if that's the case is the mt4 vps the only solution or what I'm missing? Please help me, thanks,
Reason: