How to migrate Virtual Server

Hello,

I choose Virtual server  and payed for it but it is not active - the error message is : ''Synchronized but not migrated yet '' . Any help please ?

Thank you ,

Mariyan

mariqnski:

Hello,

I choose Virtual server  and payed for it but it is not active - the error message is : ''Synchronized but not migrated yet '' . Any help please ?

Thank you ,

Mariyan

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Hello , 

After I compleate the step 4 from your description and press next , error message appears : '' canot subscribe in investor mode ''.

Hwever, yesterday I menaged to subcribe to VPS but the very last page where I should chose to migrate the signas , didn't show up on my end and maybe that is way I couldn't migrate it . Is there any way I can migrate it now ?

Thank you

mariqnski:

Hello , 

After I compleate the step 4 from your description and press next , error message appears : '' canot subscribe in investor mode ''.

Hwever, yesterday I menaged to subcribe to VPS but the very last page where I should chose to migrate the signas , didn't show up on my end and maybe that is way I couldn't migrate it . Is there any way I can migrate it now ?

Thank you

Ah, you have logged into your account with the investor password and not your master (main) password.

Login with your master password and try again.

I don't know my main password , can you tell me how to find it out ?

Oh , if you mean the main password of the acunt I want to connect to the VPS , I am using the main password and not the investor one . I already went through this process with some of my other accounts and everything went well , but this account is causing me a problem :)

mariqnski:
Oh , if you mean the main password of the acunt I want to connect to the VPS , I am using the main password and not the investor one . I already went through this process with some of my other accounts and everything went well , but this account is causing me a problem :)

This message '' canot subscribe in investor mode '', mean that you are logged in with investor password, period.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This message '' canot subscribe in investor mode '', mean that you are logged in with investor password, period.

You were right , all is set now :) Thank you for the help :)

I paid for VPS on one broker and I need it on another broker. Does it mean I subscribe for each broker and each platform even when I am using the same MT5?

Kenneth Mworozi #:
I paid for VPS on one broker and I need it on another broker. Does it mean I subscribe for each broker and each platform even when I am using the same MT5?

You can move your MQL5 VPS subscription from one your MT4 trading account to an other your MT4 trading account, or from one MT5 your trading accout to an other your MT5 trading account here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Reason: