Scripts: IDT trading scripts

IDT trading scripts:

There are some scripts in the zip archive which could be very usefull in intraday trading. With them you can respond on market changes very quickly.

Author: Tomas

IDT_close_profit_positions - This script closes all profit positions.

IDT_more_profit - This script adds in all profit positions one point to take profit value

IDT_variables - This script sets up global variables. You need it to run only first time.

Thanks for these things

A NuB here.

I'm actually looking for an EA that I can put onto a second chart with the same currency pairs with an EA attached to it and have the EA in the second chart override the Stop Loss point and control closing trades with it rather than the primary EA.

Though I want something that will just close out ALL of the trades (on either One or ALL charts) exceeding the Stop Loss automatically, I thought that with this I could at least run the script manually and have it close out all orders that exceed the Stop Loss point set in the variables.

That being said:

When I run the script, it executes but I can't find any time or any place that I can actually adjust the variables. They are not in the EA external variables to adjust them there.

How and where do I set up the variables?

Perhaps something like the 'IDT_close_profit_positions', but for IDT_close_loss_positions(_exceeding_Stop_Loss)

I can't install these scripts, please help me!
Reason: