It's still possible today to make money with arbitrage trading in forex?

Can someone still find an edge on this kind of trading in the forex market? It seems it was a huge thing in the past, today we hear about this only in cryptos, but what about forex today?

Triangular arbitrage - the article 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting to Read December 2016

Muhammad Syamil Bin Abdullah, 2016.12.14 10:48

Arbitrage: The authoritative guide on how it works, why it works, and how it can work for you : Chris Green

Arbitrage is the practice of taking advantage of a price difference between two or more markets, striking a combination of matching deals that capitalize upon the imbalance, the profit being the difference between the market prices. This is the complete, authoritative, and exhaustive manual outlining the Arbitrage business model. It has been compiled and made available to anyone interested in buying products to be resold online. In this book, Chris Green will give you the keys to the Arbitrage Kingdom with the mindset of unlimited opportunities and abundance and not one of scarcity. Empires are being built by using powerful new programs like ScanPower to source and evaluate items for resale. Pair this with Amazon's amazing fulfillment program called Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) to outsource the storage, shipping, and customer service of your items, and you have a completely scalable, nearly risk-free business model with a near-zero entry cost. The techniques described in this book can be used by anyone, anywhere to build a small side business or large empire. The only limit is you imagination.

thanks for the info, but amazon don't ship book well to my country, some free material would be great. Also i was referring about 2 symbols only, traditional arbitrage

Mrluck07:
thanks for the info, but amazon don't ship book well to my country, some free material would be great. Also i was referring about 2 symbols only, traditional arbitrage

http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:730613/FULLTEXT01.pdf

It's actually called Pythagorean theorem and it will work until the ends of time.

My experience with is bad. Maybe I implemented it badly ... you may try by yourself or any EA from the market.

Marco vd Heijden:
It's actually called Pythagorean theorem and it will work until the ends of time.
i'm interested please explain more how can i use it, do you use arbitrate trading?

Rohit Khurana:

http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:730613/FULLTEXT01.pdf

great post i'll read it
Reason: