Indicators: Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol

Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol:

This indicator separate Buy Volume and Sell Volume .. you never see like this before

Author: waddah attar

sir.

how do i apply this to my chart sir

thanks

I think if the yellow bar above zero the strength buy is strong than sell. To apply this indicator i think we should see the major yellow bar strength.

How guaranteed that this won't repaint? I believe it just considers one last bar so it won't repaint at all after a candlestick is complete. Am I right in guessing so? 

The wadda Attar Buy and Sell Volume Is Absolutely wonderful if painstakingly studied and understood. God bless Wadda Attar and Thanks to him for giving out such a wonderful indicator for free. Please if Wadda himself is reading this....if he can update the Indictator to show the values of volume difference, buyers volume, and sellers volume, respectively on the sides of each waddar attar bar it will help all traders to make very Swift and precise decisions and enter their trades early. Thanks A lot Wadda.

I have studied it for months now. Let me say about six months or even more. If he could give such for free..to help traders....why wouldn't I take my time to also share it's great benefits on this forum!

Here are things I found out:

1.) It is indeed true that the green color shows buyers volume, the red color shows sellers volume and the yellow color shows the difference between buyers volume and sellers volume for the one particular candlestick timeframe. Example, if you are using 5minutes candlestick chart...each waddar attar bar under each of the 5minutes candlestick shows as follows:

Green= The buyers volume for 5minutes

Red= The sellers volume for 5 minutes.

Yellow: The Difference between Buyers Volume and Sellers Volume, for same 5minutes.

2.) For maximum efficiency in using Wadda Attar Buy Sell Volume, whether you are forex trader or binary options trader or digital options trader....Honestly Honestly Honestly this Wadda Attar Buy Sell Volume is almost...if not really, a standalone indicator. I mean you can use it alone....quite efficiently and even patiently and independently to do all your trades. However I will advice that you start from 5minutes candlestick because all those green, yellow and Red colors come out well and more clearly when compared to lower time-frames like 1 minute, etc. So do patiently at least start using the indicator from 5 minutes time frame and upwards.

3.) It's an amazing indicator for trading breakouts. I mean those times when candlesticks on your charts begin to move sideways and up and down without really moving or trending out, I mean without really trending upwards for 3-5 candlesticks upwards or downwards for 3-5 candlesticks. In Such a market condition all you need is to pay particular attention to where the yellow bars have been...if they are above zero and increasing from bar to bar and suddenly there is a long candlestick breakout. You are without a single fear good to go. 

For Binary Traders 
If you like trading those continuation candlesticks..I mean the market is already trending upwards or downwards and has moved consistently upwards or downwards ( 3 candlesticks or more upwards or 3 candlesticks or more downwards) and you then see a candlestick move up in opposite direction to the trend, after which another candlestick moves downwards in the initial direction it was going, then wada Attar is absolutely wonderful here in results. 

No 1) You have to confirm if ( for you are dealing with 3 candlesticks here..the first going let's say downwards according to a downtrend.)
that is a red candlestick. Then the second going up, that is a green candlestick, and then a third Candledtick which should be going downwards again, that is a red candlestick...All you have to do here is this. Consider if the yellow bars are all moving down or decreasing whether they are above zero ( I mean the yellow color) or below zero (I mean still the yellow color) it means that under the intensity of the downtrend the difference between sellers and buyers volume are still increasing....that's sellers are still increasing difference in volume of sells, under a downtrend?and I tell you...you are perfectly positioned to place a put or a sell. The same applies in an uptrend situation. I personally look for at least 30 to 50 points and above in the increase or decrease points in the value of difference between buyers volume and sellers volume. if I want to click a buy or call option or if I want to click a sell or put option.

But let me give this (hint) the greatest observation is when the current Wadda Attar buyers volume (green bar) is decreasing as compared to the previous Wadda Attar buyers bar, and the current Wadda Attar difference (yellow bar) is decreasing as compared with the previous waddar Attar Bar, and the wadda Attar sell volume (red bar) is increasing (I mean going down from above zero to zero level or even Sub-Zero or negative side) 

For Binary or digital traders this is the most powerful of all. You are really more than good to go. 

Regards To All.

I prefer the Waddah Attar Explosion. This indicator Waddah Attar Buy Sell Volume is not exactly a leading indicator but it is also not lagging. To me just seeing the color of the candle stick will tell me whether the price is up or down synonymous with delta of more or less buyers/sellers (of course that does not tell enough on deciding the trend direction). If Waddah Attar Buy Sell Volume is a truly a leading indicator as having predictive element, then it will be an amazing indicator but this is not the case. I find the WA Buy Sell useful in terms of divergence ie when the indicator differs in trend direction from the candlestick. There are modified and improved version of this indicator in the internet.
Reason: