Coder that can License EA similar to Forex Fury?

Hello,

I have an EA and set of indicators it works with. I sell the indicators as a zipped up ex4 file package. So they are unprotected. 

However, I have an EA I've had developed for the system and I want to protect it without manually adding account numbers

I own a license for Forex Fury, and they have a members area you log into, then you just enter your account number and BOOM their bot works with that account. No need to redownload or anything. 

Also, I can add unlimited demo accounts in the text field and those accounts will work with the bot. 

So....they said someone custom coded that for them. Anyone know how to do this? Or do you know someone? 

Resources and do not need zip.
Sell ​​via Market

Not everything can be sold via the Market. As soon as you use an installer for complex EAs or you access DLLs, your request will be denied.

<advertising removed by moderator>

She is not talking about unprotected against decompiling, but against unauthorized usage.

Alain Verleyen: She is not talking about unprotected against decompiling, but against unauthorized usage.

Maybe. OP said zipped ex4 package is unprotected, not ex4 has no usage protection. Very different things.

whroeder1:

Maybe. OP said zipped ex4 package is unprotected, not ex4 has no usage protection. Very different things.

"When in doubt, think."

;-)

>><advertising removed by moderator><< LOL ... :D

One could also create a simple PHP script which reads a file which contains a list of account numbers. This way it´s only necessary to edit the file with the numbers, but not to modify the expert or indicator. 

Learning PHP for simple stuff like this takes not more than 3-4 hours. PHP development environment is not needed, just do it by trial and error.  

Doerk Hilger:

Not everything can be sold via the Market. As soon as you use an installer for complex EAs or you access DLLs, your request will be denied.

<advertising removed by moderator>

No, I don't plan to sell it on MQL5. I have my own website where I sell it. 

So anyone know how to code something like this? I suppose the website keeps a list of the account numbers. I know the EA needs the website URL because I had to enter the URL in options for forex fury to work. 

Doerk Hilger:

One could also create a simple PHP script which reads a file which contains a list of account numbers. This way it´s only necessary to edit the file with the numbers, but not to modify the expert or indicator. 

Learning PHP for simple stuff like this takes not more than 3-4 hours. PHP development environment is not needed, just do it by trial and error.  

hmm that's sounds interesting. So no altering of the MT4 file needed then. 

PHP could also know to limit the number of licenses? 

Reason: