Does A Reliable Robot Exist or is Manual Trading the Best?

Over the past decade or so I’ve always preferred manual trading and educated other people based off of that. However as technology and finance in general evolved (and my brother who worked for JP Morgan put the words “algorithmic Trading” in my head), I knew that I had to as well. However does a truly reliable robot exist for retail traders or is that technology exclusive to the Institutions? I’m looking for honesty and “real talk” here. I am with a highly regulated platform (proper regulation - FCA) that welcomes people making a lot of money - they welcome scalpers and ALL robots as well. But is an effective robot a myth for retail traders or not? I work in the business and I have clients best interest at heart - genuinely. Before suggesting anything, I’m doing my research - I’ve been researching for some time now and my results only show robots that work for and that are highly rated on “suspect” platforms (invented or non existent regulation).

Thanks in advance for your time.

TradingSolutions:
However does a truly reliable robot exist...
Robot (EA) do exist for retail trader.
Reliable/effectiveness is subjective.
If your manual system works as per your claimed, you can try to automate your strategy, with intention to “minimize” human intervention. It is not rocket science.

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:
Robot (EA) do exist for retail trader.
Reliable/effectiveness is subjective.
If your manual system works as per your claimed, you can try to automate your strategy, with intention to “minimize” human intervention. It is not rocket science.

You sound like me when I talk to people about trading - “It is not rocket science.” As you know there are many different ways to trade and if you know what you’re doing, you can win consistently. However i’m still looking for someone to point me into a direction. Your answer confirms that there may be a system that works that you can adjust - what system/software does that consist of? Do you have a name or a program?

TradingSolutions :
You sound like me when I talk to people about trading - “It is not rocket science.” As you know there are many different ways to trade and if you know what you’re doing, you can win consistently. However i’m still looking for someone to point me into a direction. Your answer confirms that there may be a system that works that you can adjust - what system/software does that consist of? Do you have a name or a program?

Almost any trading strategy can be described by code. For this, it is necessary to describe it more clearly / in detail to its programmer. In this case, only the initial version is obtained. Which then will need to be tested. And to correct the noticed shortcomings.
It may take a long time. That the expert began to work approximately to your manual trade. But good products are very rarely written right away. But as already mentioned, almost any trading strategy can be programmed.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Almost any trading strategy can be described by code. For this, it is necessary to describe it more clearly / in detail to its programmer. In this case, only the initial version is obtained. Which then will need to be tested. And to correct the noticed shortcomings.
It may take a long time. That the expert began to work approximately to your manual trade. But good products are very rarely written right away. But as already mentioned, almost any trading strategy can be programmed.

Thank you so much!!!! So it’s possible!! You guys have confirmed that. Are you aware of any programs that work by name? I’m interested in anything that’s already setup/established. Not something that I would have to invent/create necessarily. I teach how to trade in general and people are encouraged to find their own strategy that works for them. But is their an existing program that is already working that would be ideal for doctors, lawyers, CEOs - people with little time to do this themselves.

TradingSolutions:

Thank you so much!!!! So it’s possible!! You guys have confirmed that. Are you aware of any programs that work by name? I’m interested in anything that’s already setup/established. Not something that I would have to invent/create necessarily. I teach how to trade in general and people are encouraged to find their own strategy that works for them. But is their an existing program that is already working that would be ideal for doctors, lawyers, CEOs - people with little time to do this themselves.

Discussion or promotion of commercial products is not permitted in this forum.

So, you will have to make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Discussion or promotion of commercial products is not permitted in this forum.

So, you will have to make your own search.

Ahhh ok. So that explains it... Fair enough. Thanks - the search reveals mostly untrustworthy things. Old fashioned it is then...
Reason: