What does this automatic validation error mean?

Trying to update a product in the market to version 1.1 from 1.0 but automatic validation keeps giving this error even after my terminal updated to the latest version(build 1915).

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)
 'MA_Strategies_EA_mt5.ex5' has newer unsupported version, please update your client terminal
 loading of MQL5\Experts\MA_Strategies_EA_mt5.ex5 failed
 'MA_Strategies_EA_mt5.ex5' has newer unsupported version, please update your client terminal
 loading of MQL5\Experts\MA_Strategies_EA_mt5.ex5 failed
 Experts\MA_Strategies_EA_mt5.ex5 not found
strategy tester report not found

You can't use a beta version to compile and send an ex5 to mql5.com Market. Use 1811 or wait the official release.

Alain Verleyen:
You can't use a beta version to compile and send an ex5 to mql5.com Market. Use 1811 or wait the official release.
My mt5 usually updates automatically 😬 how can I revert back?

Tonny Obare:
My mt5 usually updates automatically 😬 how can I revert back?

You should not connect to Metaquotes servers if you don't want beta. Or it updated from a broker ?

Alain Verleyen:

You should not connect to Metaquotes servers if you don't want beta. Or it updated from a broker ?

It's the terminal from metaquotes. Normally it usually just asks to restart because it has downloaded files bla bla bla...

Tonny Obare:

It's the terminal from metaquotes. Normally it usually just asks to restart because it has downloaded files bla bla bla...

Download MT5 from a broker, you will have build 1881 (hopefully). Metaquote is not a broker, their server is used for testing purpose and for beta tests, don't use it unless you know how to deal with it.

Alain Verleyen:
Download MT5 from a broker, you will have build 1881 (hopefully). Metaquote is not a broker, their server is used for testing purpose and for beta tests, don't use it unless you know how to deal with it.
Thanks will do this and see.

Yes it worked!
Reason: