How to change time-zone in MT4

I am keenly interested in knowing that if there is any possibility to see the time mentioned in our own time-zone in Meta Trader 4 ?

Currently as a default setup, after installing the MT4 from our broker's website and when we run it, we see chart windows as per the server time. But what if one wants to see the corresponding time in his own timezone? Is there any setting hidden inside the MT4 which enables us to set the timezone? or if not, then is there any sort of EA available which do this for us?

Your help over this is highly appreciated!

suckmypips:

I am keenly interested in knowing that if there is any possibility to see the time mentioned in our own time-zone in Meta Trader 4 ?

Currently as a default setup, after installing the MT4 from our broker's website and when we run it, we see chart windows as per the server time. But what if one wants to see the corresponding time in his own timezone? Is there any setting hidden inside the MT4 which enables us to set the timezone? or if not, then is there any sort of EA available which do this for us?

Your help over this is highly appreciated!

There is not such setting. You can use an indicator for that, see the Codebase. But in all case the chart will be on server time.

angevoyageur:
There is not such setting. You can use an indicator for that, see the Codebase. But in all case the chart will be on server time.

Its sad to hear that, but anyways... thanks Angevoyageur for your prompt response :)

One more query... since I am new to forex thing, can you kindly guide me through the process of setting up such an indicator? thanks in advance :)

Reason: