EA error custom symbol

hello,

I've created a custom symbol from EUR/USD.

In the backtest trades are working good but there are lots of errors "2018.04.21 18:13:02.839 Core 1 2008.10.29 01:02:00  no prices for symbol USDEUR_BASKET (1970.01.01 00:00:00 0.00000, 0.00000)"  although I use only the eur/usd and not USDEUR_BASKET.

I notice that's happen during the opening of a trade.

This problem take place no matter l'expert advisor.

Could the problem come from the creation of my custom symbol, knowing that I backtest since 2001?

Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Библиотеки: Symbol

fxsaber, 2018.04.06 09:21

// Сделали валюты символа валютой счета
    Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_PROFIT, AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY));
    Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_MARGIN, AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY));
    Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_BASE, AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY));

And rename "EURUSD_custom" to "TESTER_EURUSD_custom". Or run this script.

• www.mql5.com
Symbol: Автор: fxsaber...

fxsaber:

And rename "EURUSD_custom" to "TESTER_EURUSD_custom". Or run this script.

Hello sry i take error 4014 why ?

anthony thillerot:

Hello sry i take error 4014 why ?

I do not know what you are doing.

fxsaber:

I do not know what you are doing.

Sry i did this 

if(!Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE,NormalizeDouble(2-bid,5)))Alert(GetLastError());
   if(!Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_PROFIT, AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY)))Alert(GetLastError());
    if(! Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_BASE, AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY)))Alert(GetLastError());

In my custom symbol, I import all the ticks by tick and I can not copy or clone with your script. Thank you

if i want to modify my customize symbol, do i have to close it with chartclose or something like that?

Run this script on the chart of your custom symbol.

fxsaber:
Run this script on the chart of your custom symbol.

ok for this 

if(!Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_PROFIT, AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY)))Alert(GetLastError());
    if(! Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_BASE, AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY)))Alert(GetLastError());

But this is important no ? 

if(!Symb.SetProperty(SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE,NormalizeDouble(2-bid,5)))Alert(GetLastError());

How can I change this tick after tick on my custom symbol ?

anthony thillerot:

How can I change this tick after tick on my custom symbol ?

Why are you trying to change this value?