Indicators: Schaff trend RSX mtf

Schaff trend RSX mtf:

Schaff Trend RSX with an option to work in multi timeframe mode.

Timeframes supported are all the possible timeframes supported by MetaTrader 5 and it has 3 "special" timeframes:

• Next higher timeframe: first higher timeframe compared to active chart.
  • Second higher timeframe: second higher timeframe compared to active chart.
  • Third higher timeframe: third higher timeframe compared to active chart.

If some of these 3 timeframes are used, then the timeframe is set automatically as you change the timeframe of the chart.

PS: it is a standalone indicator - it does not need the "regular" version in order to work.

Author: Mladen Rakic

I don't know what's wrong with the indicator,  but many times after attaching the indicator, the indicator doesn't draw any lines and i should refresh the chart SEVERAL TIMES manually to draw lines. Is there any way to fix this issue? 

Ali:
I don't know what's wrong with the indicator,  but many times after attaching the indicator, the indicator doesn't draw any lines and i should refresh the chart SEVERAL TIMES manually to draw lines. Is there any way to fix this issue? 

Nothing wrong with the indicator (and its code) nor that "issue" can be fixed from mql

Wait till the target time frame data cache is constructed and loaded and till a new tick (real new tick) comes in and then it will update the display. MT5 does not work the same as MT4 - when you switch time frames or symbols, mt5 does not produce one "fake" tick (as mt4 does it) and that is why you have to wait. I guess you (and all of us) will have to get used to it, since MQ is not intending to change that (due to broker servers overload). Wait till you start testing it on weekends (when the market does not have new ticks) and then I shall see you what shall you tell then :)

Thanks for your reply. But i have loaded bars for several years already on my chart and all indicators work fine and i still give it time, but sometimes it doesn't load. I don't know, maybe it's a problem with metatrader and windows 10 and doesn't related to this indicator. 

Ali:
Thanks for your reply. But i have loaded bars for several years already on my chart and all indicators work fine and i still give it time, but sometimes it doesn't load. I don't know, maybe it's a problem with metatrader and windows 10 and doesn't related to this indicator. 

Please read my answer again

All that you need to know is told there. I have nothing else to add

Reason: