FIBO Levels value

HI,

I have used the ObjectCreate() to create Fibonacci retarcements, than I change setting by ObjectSetInteger, everthing perfect,

but what i need now is to get the value of Fibo Levels, in price exactly......

Is there any function I could use??? thanks a lot

vanuatu:

HI,

I have used the ObjectCreate() to create Fibonacci retarcements, than I change setting by ObjectSetInteger, everthing perfect,

but what i need now is to get the value of Fibo Levels, in price exactly......

Is there any function I could use??? thanks a lot

If you place the Fibonacci retracement by code, you already have to value of 0 et 100%, so you only have to calculate the level you want in your code. No need to place on object on the chart to calculate the levels.

HI,

my thought was : i want to see what is the EA doing so i create an object on chart, and when the system created and calculated the Fibo levels ..... there may be a way to get these price levels.....

I know i can calculate the value by my own code from two ancher points I have already chosed for Fibo object. I just tried to find simliest way.....

Thanks

vanuatu:

HI,

my thought was : i want to see what is the EA doing so i create an object on chart, and when the system created and calculated the Fibo levels ..... there may be a way to get these price levels.....

I know i can calculate the value by my own code from two ancher points I have already chosed for Fibo object. I just tried to find simliest way.....

Thanks

1 line of code. You can't find simplest.
Reason: