Download MetaTrader 5

FIBO Levels value

To add comments, please log in or register
vanuatu
vanuatu  

HI,

I have used the ObjectCreate() to create Fibonacci retarcements, than I change setting by ObjectSetInteger, everthing perfect,

but what i need now is to get the value of Fibo Levels, in price exactly......

Is there any function I could use??? thanks a lot

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
vanuatu:

HI,

I have used the ObjectCreate() to create Fibonacci retarcements, than I change setting by ObjectSetInteger, everthing perfect,

but what i need now is to get the value of Fibo Levels, in price exactly......

Is there any function I could use??? thanks a lot

If you place the Fibonacci retracement by code, you already have to value of 0 et 100%, so you only have to calculate the level you want in your code. No need to place on object on the chart to calculate the levels.
vanuatu
vanuatu  

HI,

my thought was : i want to see what is the EA doing so i create an object on chart, and when the system created and calculated the Fibo levels ..... there may be a way to get these price levels.....

I know i can calculate the value by my own code from two ancher points I have already chosed for Fibo object. I just tried to find simliest way.....

Thanks

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
vanuatu:

HI,

my thought was : i want to see what is the EA doing so i create an object on chart, and when the system created and calculated the Fibo levels ..... there may be a way to get these price levels.....

I know i can calculate the value by my own code from two ancher points I have already chosed for Fibo object. I just tried to find simliest way.....

Thanks

1 line of code. You can't find simplest.
To add comments, please log in or register