Error after updating to new built !

Hi there, I run into the same problem every time MT5 has a new built release. It updates automatically and restarts; then it prompts me to open a new demo account. I choose to login with the existing demo account but it does not. Here is the error message in journal:

2010.10.18 04:43:49 Network '9243': no connection to AlpariUK-Demo

Even if I try to open a new demo account it won't let me.

The Alpari receipee is to uninstall MT5 and download and reinstall MT5, which works but I'm hoping to get an easier fix... Beside I cannot log in to the old existing demo account, which means back to original deposit...

I have 2 computers, the other one seems to work fine when updating, but not successful trying to log in to the other demo account... 

Thanks. Pat 

bouchepat:

Hi there, I run into the same problem every time MT5 has a new built release. It updates automatically and restarts; then it prompts me to open a new demo account. I choose to login with the existing demo account but it does not. Here is the error message in journal:

2010.10.18 04:43:49 Network '9243': no connection to AlpariUK-Demo

Even if I try to open a new demo account it won't let me.

The Alpari receipee is to uninstall MT5 and download and reinstall MT5, which works but I'm hoping to get an easier fix... Beside I cannot log in to the old existing demo account, which means back to original deposit...

I have 2 computers, the other one seems to work fine when updating, but not successful trying to log in to the other demo account... 

Thanks. Pat 

Please write to servicedesk. Describe as full as possible:

• Which terminal did you install?
  • Where did you get it?
  • Which errors did you get?
  • Which error did you get when you tried to login to the existing account?
  • etc...

Attach screenshots, logs of terminal.

Reason: