Selling Signals

Dear MQL-Community!

I am new here and signed up for following signals this month. Since i followed a Signal i am committed to that Provider for an entire month as it seems. I recently unsubscribed from that Provider cause i wanted to sell my own signals. On the Registration it showed me that i am not able to sell my own signals since i am following someone else and it is prohibited to resell signals of course.

My question is do i have to wait for an entire month now until i am able to sell my own signals over MQL5?

Cause like i said i already unsubscribed some days ago, so i am not using signals anymore from that Person.

I hope you can help me with your experiences, thank you very much in advance (and sorry for my bad english).

Kind Regards

mr1984 (Real Money Trader)

mr1984:

Dear MQL-Community!

I am new here and signed up for following signals this month. Since i followed a Signal i am committed to that Provider for an entire month as it seems. I recently unsubscribed from that Provider cause i wanted to sell my own signals. On the Registration it showed me that i am not able to sell my own signals since i am following someone else and it is prohibited to resell signals of course.

My question is do i have to wait for an entire month now until i am able to sell my own signals over MQL5?

Cause like i said i already unsubscribed some days ago, so i am not using signals anymore from that Person.

I hope you can help me with your experiences, thank you very much in advance (and sorry for my bad english).

Kind Regards

mr1984 (Real Money Trader)

No. just register as signal seller with a new account has not received any signals before. :)
Reason: