how to make a poll

Good morning everyone
I have a question concerning the fprum. I always see that there are polls. How can I create one?
Thanks a lot, wish you a nice day

cornesti:
Good morning everyone
I have a question concerning the fprum. I always see that there are polls. How can I create one?
Thanks a lot, wish you a nice day

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hot to create a poll

jlwarrior, 2013.10.22 16:05

It may seem silly, but, how do you create a poll? I've tried to find it using the search but haven't been able to do so, nor looking at the toolbar when you create a new topic...

How to add a poll ?

Shunmas, 2013.03.26 05:49

Hi All !

I tried to search it but to no avail. Can you please guide me on hot to add polls ?

Thanks 

Please don't abuse of this feature. After receiving an answer Shunmas had posted 15 polls in 15 minutes and was banned.

Hot to create a poll

newdigital, 2013.10.22 16:13

Go to the main page of the forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum - select the section of the forum you want to create a poll - click on New Topic link - click on arrow :

newdigital :

trés bonne question qui va m'être utile

kanaba:
trés bonne question qui va m'être utile

Hi, thank you to post in English on this forum. You can use the automatic translation if needed.

Merci de poster en Anglais sur ce forum, vous pouvez utiliser l'outil de traduction automatique si nécessaire.

Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language
Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language
  • www.mql5.com
The editor of forum messages has also obtained some new features.

sorry I had not read your first post

I was looking for the same from yesterday and after search on forum got this. Helpful.

Thanks. 

Reason: