several indicators combined in one

hi colleagues,

is it possible to combine several conventional indicators in one?

What I want is to make calculations based on 3 or 4 conventional indicators, and the result is a new indicator and I would like to see only him. Theoretically  it is possible to  make all the necessary  calculations  for all indicators used, but this will require too many buffers....

Please help with this!  If it is possible, then how?    May be there is some example I did not encounter till now....

thanks a lot !

regards! 

adinchi:

hi colleagues,

What I want is to make calculations based on 3 or 4 conventional indicators, and the result is a new indicator and I would like to see only him. Theoretically  it is possible to  make all the necessary  calculations  for all indicators used, but this will require too many buffers....

Please help with this!  If it is possible, then how?    May be there is some example I did not encounter till now....

thanks a lot !

regards! 

Of course it's possible. How...it depends, your question is too general. You can either use iCustom() or other function for standard indicator (iRSI, iBands, etc...). Or you can implement the logic of these indicators in your custom indicator. You can also use a mix of both way.

angevoyageur:
Of course it's possible. How...it depends, your question is too general. You can either use iCustom() or other function for standard indicator (iRSI, iBands, etc...). Or you can implement the logic of these indicators in your custom indicator. You can also use a mix of both way.

Thank you for the prompt answer!

Sure I do not want to implement calculations of these indicators... too many buffers.

I would like to use  standard functions  like  iCustom() or iRSI()  .   may be I am not looking where I should,  but could you direct me to some code example , please.

adinchi:

Thank you for the prompt answer!

Sure I do not want to implement calculations of these indicators... too many buffers.

I would like to use  standard functions  like  iCustom() or iRSI()  .   may be I am not looking where I should,  but could you direct me to some code example , please.

There is a lot of example on this site. See Codebase and Articles.

Please use the Search Engine : MQL5.com Search - Quick, Easy and Convenient!

adinchi:

hi colleagues,

thanks a lot !

regards! 

Hi adinchi, this is not just a coding challenge, since you must define how indicators raw data will be normalized, mainly if they use different scales and more than one return.
Reason: