Experts: Arrows and Curves EA - page 3

enrico167 :
but if i try load EA arrows generate error 4802 and don't attach file on graphics

So you are setting the wrong parameters for the indicator:

reversal period
Channel 
Stop Channel
shift

ok you can give me the default parameters?

when i open set parameters i see this

and this is parameters set form EA

The Expert Advisor does not see the indicator: You saved the indicator not in the correct folder.

thanks for your patience, I tried all the folders, it does not work: (I want to ask: to read the indicator to the EA must have a DLL? another question: you can write this EA by inserting inside the indicator features so as to make it turn even without an indicato

enrico167 :
thanks for your patience, I tried all the folders, it does not work: (I want to ask: to read the indicator to the EA must have a DLL? another question: you can write this EA by inserting inside the indicator features so as to make it turn even without an indicato

I can not help you - I and all Windows users have everything working.

Automated-Trading:

Arrows and Curves EA:

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi, How are you?

the indicator only open Buy trades, on the new/updated MT5. May you please check?

Arrows and Curves EA
Arrows and Curves EA
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisor trades based on signals generated by the Arrows&Curves indicator: Position volume management: either fixed volume (the 'Lots' parameter should be greater than zero) or risk as percent of free margin ('Lots' should be less than or equal to zero, in this case the 'Risk' parameter will be used). Position Opening Conditions Input...

SmamkeleSimz :

Hi, How are you?

the indicator only open Buy trades, on the new/updated MT5. May you please check?

Everything works great. Example settings and result:

Vladimir Karputov:

Everything works great. Example settings and result:

please check with Volatility 100 index it has more than 5 digits