Experts: Arbitrage Synthetic

Arbitrage Synthetic:

A trading robot for performing arbitrage between EURGBP and its synthetic quotes (triangular arbitrage).

Author: Maxim Dmitrievsky

Best timeframe and settings?
[Deleted]
It’s difficult find broker? 

Hello, does someone use this ea on real account ?

On backtest it looks like really profitable

vsebastien3:

Hello, does someone use this ea on real account ?

On backtest it looks like really profitable

Hi,

I have it running on a VPS on real account, it makes few trades during night, it is profitable

vsebastien3:

Hi,

I have it running on a VPS on real account, it makes few trades during night, it is profitable

sure not, bus the code is broken

Thanks for sharing this EA. I tried to backtesting it and some remaining entry cannot be closed until the end of BT. 

When I checked the journal. There are some errors explaining why some deal cannot be completed. 

Is there any way to fix this? Million thans.

Files:
screen01.png  22 kb
screen02.png  61 kb