Where to find CFDs with highest average intraday volatility?

Hi,

I spent quite some time to look for CFDs having the biggest average intraday volatility over the last months/years. It kind of seems straightforward to find such indices using Google, Yahoo Finance etc. but I did not really find any good tools/platforms to detect such Indices. Anyone any idea how/where to get such data from? Maybe it is still possible using platforms such as Yahoo/Google finance but then I apparently wasn't able to find such functionality.

Thank you!

algotrader01:

Hi,

I spent quite some time to look for CFDs having the biggest average intraday volatility over the last months/years. It kind of seems straightforward to find such indices using Google, Yahoo Finance etc. but I did not really find any good tools/platforms to detect such Indices. Anyone any idea how/where to get such data from? Maybe it is still possible using platforms such as Yahoo/Google finance but then I apparently wasn't able to find such functionality.

Thank you!

Hey, that's an excellent idea ! You could code loop across a predefined list of CFD and make the calculation yourself 

Icham Aidibe:

Hey, that's an excellent idea ! You could code loop across a predefined list of CFD and make the calculation yourself 

Hi Icham!

thanks for your comment. I thought about that too. However, as you know, there are millions of CFD products out there to trade. Another issue is to get proper data for such products. So I think starting to calculate the data needed is not really visible. Best!

You can keep track of them by making comparisons but for that you need to add another layer of multi instrument monitoring on top of whats already available.
Reason: