Do custom indicators work on mt4 if installed on mac through wine?

I have a mac and installed MT4 through the wine app. Everything works fine except the custom indicators. I can get them to load and make them clickable on the list but the indicator does not appear on my chart. Does anybody know how to fix this? or has anybody had this problem?

saul:

I have a mac and installed MT4 through the wine app. Everything works fine except the custom indicators. I can get them to load and make them clickable on the list but the indicator does not appear on my chart. Does anybody know how to fix this? or has anybody had this problem?

Check out https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1356
MetaTrader 4 on Mac OS
MetaTrader 4 on Mac OS
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Apple products have become very popular. MetaQuotes Software Corp. attentively follows the progress of the IT industry and has already released the special mobile applications for iOS-based devices - MetaTrader 4 for iPhone and MetaTrader 5 for iPhone. There are many topics on the MQL4.community forum, where people are seeking a solution for running MetaTrader 4 under the Mac OS operating system. In this article, you will find out how to work in MetaTrader 4 via the Apple's popular operating system.