hidden strategy

Is It possible hideen from broker EA´s strategie? something like hidden timeframe, indicator or something like that; a way that the reverse engineering team can not speculate on the EA´s strategy ...

Jhennifher:
Is It possible hideen from broker EA´s strategie? something like hidden timeframe, indicator or something like that; a way that the reverse engineering team can not speculate on the EA´s strategy ...

Yeah, easily. By hardcoding dataseries' timeframe & implementing an indicator's fork inside the EA.

But is there a reverse engineering team ?

I heard about; I really believe in that; think...you are the boss of a brokers; you detect an miracle account, will not you check thi$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

Icham Aidibe:

Yeah, easily. By hardcoding dataseries' timeframe & implementing an indicator's fork inside the EA.

But is there a reverse engineering team ?

So, how I can ask for my developer to do it?

Jhennifher:

So, how I can ask for my developer to do it?

Basically you simply ask him to code it for you lolz

Kenneth Parling:
Basically you simply ask him to code it for you lolz

: ))))))))))))

hahahahah, I thought something like that; but sometimes my developer ask for more detailed and clarify rules....

I think you better focus on profit, less on side matters. 
This kind of demands will destruct you and the developer from the main goal. 

Amir Yacoby:
I think you better focus on profit, less on side matters. 
This kind of demands will destruct you and the developer from the main goal. 

You are strongly right...first I was focused on profit; I first tried my strategie on mt4 backtest; now I confirm It on 3rd party tool (99,9% quality); so, I think now It is time to think about hidden my strategie...

Jhennifher:

You are strongly right...first I was focused on profit; I first tried my strategie on mt4 backtest; now I confirm It on 3rd party tool (99,9% quality); so, I think now It is time to think about hidden my strategie...

Hide a strategy without changing it, is hard (:

but If your strategy for instance uses indicators, it can be good idea to incorporate the indicators into the main code.
I would not bother too much though. You can switch brokers every now and then, before they realize it's a miracle account.

* - you can run another "camouflage" ea on fix 0.01 or 0.02 lot in between the miracle deals.

Amir Yacoby :

Ocultar uma estratégia sem altera-a, é difícil (:

mas, se sua estratégia, por exemplo, EUA indicadores, pode ser uma boa idéia incorporar os indicadores sem código principal.
Eu não estou bem informado. Você pode mudar os corretores de vez em quando , antes de perceber que é uma conta milagrosa.

yeah, I really thought about jumping from broker to broker...but, It is not so easy, cause each broker is a full history (particulars rules and specific behaviors on price and so on)...

Hide your indicator on EA is hiding also a strategy.
Reason: