Experts: Exp_Slow-Stoch

Exp_Slow-Stoch:

This trading system uses the Slow-Stoch oscillator.

A trade decision is made when the stochastic changes direction, at the breakthrough of level 50 or when the color of the signal line cloud changes.

Figure 1 The instances of history of deals on the chart.

Figure 1 The instances of history of deals on the chart

Figure 2. Chart of testing results

Figure 2. Chart of testing results

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

HI, How do you execute the EA?

As instructed, I have placed both tradealgor.mqh and smoothalgor.mqh in the /mql5/include folder. I have also placed the slow.mq5 and exp.mq5 file in the /mql5/indicator folder but i cant find how to execute it? I am using a mt5 demo from metaquotes-demo if this helps?

Please advise.

Thank you. 

mpaca:

HI, How do you execute the EA?

As instructed, I have placed both tradealgor.mqh and smoothalgor.mqh in the /mql5/include folder. I have also placed the slow.mq5 and exp.mq5 file in the /mql5/indicator folder but i cant find how to execute it? I am using a mt5 demo from metaquotes-demo if this helps?

Please advise.

Thank you. 

Please download the updated SmoothAlgorithms.mqh to MQL5\Include. slow-stoch.mq5 must be placed to MQL5\Indicators\, exp_slow-stoch.mq5 to MQL5\Experts\.

Automated-Trading:

Please download the updated SmoothAlgorithms.mqh to MQL5\Include. slow-stoch.mq5 must be placed to MQL5\Indicators\, exp_slow-stoch.mq5 to MQL5\Experts\.

Thank you for your reply, I have done that and it is now working. 

Can I ask what to do with the tradealgorithms.mqh file? Or do we not need it?

Thanks 

Automated-Trading:

Oh sorry, I just read what it is for.

HI, when I edit and save the exp_slow-stoch.mq5 so that the SL is 2380 and the TP is 500 (rather than SL 1000 and TP 2000) it changes the values of the file. HOwever when i run the back test simulation and check the inputs the SL AND TP say 1000 and 2000 still even though the file has changed?

Any advice?

Thanks 

Reason: