When do you make the most in forex

• 54% (33)
  • 46% (28)
Total voters: 61

So majority use "ambulance chasing" strategies ee. But most healthy and quick gain trends do appear when option one happens.

Hello Tonny, 

Personally, I prefer trader outside the major movements. 

When I see strong movements, I really want to trade, but it is in these moments that I lost the most. I bet small amounts pendants moments during the first trade are in the right direction, but then I derailed ... This why I trade really important information in time. This stress too much in these times. 

Good Trade! 

ALL FOMC, ECB and other Central bank Statements.

Since statistics show that at least 60% of "players" lose in Forex, the topic should be renamed "When do you lose the least in Forex". 

This is a paradox, since option one looks better, using the principal that potencial return rises with an increase in risk.

However, you never know what of this situations you really are now, and option two looks better, in this sense.

figurelli:

This is a paradox, since option one looks better, using the principal that potencial return rises with an increase in risk.

However, you never know what of this situations you really are now, and option two looks better, in this sense.

When the market is hyper you wake up and find tp or sl was hit but when its calm it could take long for trades to close especially for long term strategies. Scalpers on the other hand could get into trouble if they take tiny profits and use massive or no sl at all.

Marie-MiredeVie:
Hello Tonny, 

Personally, I prefer trader outside the major movements. 

When I see strong movements, I really want to trade, but it is in these moments that I lost the most. I bet small amounts pendants moments during the first trade are in the right direction, but then I derailed ... This why I trade really important information in time. This stress too much in these times. 

Good Trade! 

Major movements i happen to think is good for long term strategies.

Both ways should be in your calculations ,

I took trades during stable calm and my target mostly hited after storm movement around 2-4 days.

Never trade during storm news becuse mostly you will chose the wrong direction .

Reason: