Indicators: Chandelier exit - page 2

a bit too cluttering. but thanks

Does this not clear buffer after it becomes zero ?

After buffer no longer has a value EA comment displaying buffer value shows just random values instead of null or zero. 

For example 

SetIndexBuffer(0,UplBuffer1,INDICATOR_DATA); 

SetIndexBuffer(1,DnlBuffer1,INDICATOR_DATA);

SetIndexBuffer(2,UplBuffer2,INDICATOR_DATA);

SetIndexBuffer(3,DnlBuffer2,INDICATOR_DATA);

When  DnlBuffer1 has value and  UplBuffer1 no longer has value

UplBuffer1[0] -  1.79xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am working around it, just wanted to bring is to your attention.......

Adnan Syed #: Does this not clear buffer after it becomes zero ? After buffer no longer has a value EA comment displaying buffer value shows just random values instead of null or zero. For example SetIndexBuffer(0,UplBuffer1,INDICATOR_DATA); ... When  DnlBuffer1 has value and  UplBuffer1 no longer has value UplBuffer1[0] -  1.79. I am working around it, just wanted to bring is to your attention.......

Setting an array as an Indicator buffer, does not clear it nor fill it with a default value.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Setting an array as an Indicator buffer, does not clear it nor fill it with a default value.

May be I failed to explain it properly. 

May this will clear it up. 

Indicator when shows no value in data window on candle Zero, the variables that point to Array[0] show these identical values. Not if its something special needs to be done here. 

Adnan Syed #:

May be I failed to explain it properly. 

May this will clear it up. 

Indicator when shows no value in data window on candle Zero, the variables that point to Array[0] show these identical values. Not if its something special needs to be done here. 

Check what does the EMPTY_VALUE mean when placed in a buffer (any buffer) and how to use that

From your picture all works OK - see the buy line and trend up line values

Mladen Rakic #:

Check what does the EMPTY_VALUE mean when placed in a buffer (any buffer) and how to use that

From your picture all works OK - see the buy line and trend up line values

Thank you, I will study it. 

I think it is quite great and useful, reminds me of Parabolic SAR. Thanks for your work, much appreciated
Reason: