Market and bitcoin bot

Hey. I made a successful bitcoin trading bot. Bot has earned me about 16 btc in fees during last 8 months, but it requires many external dlls, so I cant sell it normally on the market. (it trades btc against all avaliable altcoins on Poloniex or Bittrex, that meet certain conditions)

Would it be possible to build a frontend that connects to my web server (bot is being run on 2 machines - for trading and web interface) through https, but doesnt trade locally and sell this through MQL5 Market? ( i want metaquotes to have a piece of that pie in exchange for new clients)

Or is that against Market rules? This is a long shot, but before i rule that out, I need to ask.

I do not have experience to sell anything on the Market sorry.
So, if the users (with the experience) can suggest something here, or you can write to the service desk asking them for advice for example.

Ain't gonna happen.

You must look for other channels to sell.

MQ is not ready for what you created.

Grzegorz Korycki:

Hey. I made a successful bitcoin trading bot. Bot has earned me about 16 btc in fees during last 8 months, but it requires many external dlls, so I cant sell it normally on the market. (it trades btc against all avaliable altcoins on Poloniex or Bittrex, that meet certain conditions)

Would it be possible to build a frontend that connects to my web server (bot is being run on 2 machines - for trading and web interface) through https, but doesnt trade locally and sell this through MQL5 Market? ( i want metaquotes to have a piece of that pie in exchange for new clients)

Or is that against Market rules? This is a long shot, but before i rule that out, I need to ask.

Yes it's possible. Provided that you don't add any licencing or control using WebRequest.

Integrating and applying any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems (including the ones using WebRequest features) in Products are prohibited.

I built a Java lib to connect to exchanges. You could create a standalone Java app from your strategy.
Reason: