Lower profit compared to signal provider? - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

XAUUSD is a difficult instrument and has a lot of slippage between brokers.

Do you use the same broker?

Check the open and close prices of your trades and compare them with those of the signal provider, to see where the problem is (slippage).
We don’t use the same broker. I’m with FXPro and the provider is with IberiaMarkets-LIve. There is a little difference on the prices that the trades open and close, but it is very very small. It’s not enough to effect the profit by a huge amount. Originally, I thought I would get 1/3 of profit as the signal provider. 

momox:
We don’t use the same broker. I’m with FXPro and the provider is with IberiaMarkets-LIve. There is a little difference on the prices that the trades open and close, but it is very very small. It’s not enough to effect the profit by a huge amount. Originally, I thought I would get 1/3 of profit as the signal provider. 

If your open and close prices are similar, then you should have more charges or commisions.

Must be an explanation for this difference and if its not slippage (which I am sure it is), must be other charges.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If your open and close prices are similar, then you should have more charges or commisions.

Must be an explanation for this difference and if its not slippage (which I am sure it is), must be other charges.

Right now looking at the trades, my position is -£1.53 and his is -£18.00 so I think something is definitely wrong. I might have to change broker or signal provider