Which EA Builder Tool Is Best? - page 3

drayzen:

The funny part is that it effectively means that every discussion tab for every product in the market with a price goes against the rules...

No, these rules apply to the forum only.

The discussion area for each product, is made just for that purpose: discussion about the specific product.

Then the rules need to be corrected because they have no mention of 'forum', it's domain specific only.

If I had the Mercedes forum, I would have moderators that would engage in discussions of competitors (BMW) products advising them why ours is better, instead of redacting or deleting posts...  ;)

drayzen:
If I had the Mercedes forum, I would have moderators that would engage in discussions of competitors (BMW) products advising them why ours is better, instead of redacting or deleting posts...  ;)

These are not my decisions, but rules enforced by the administration.

Many traders lose a small fortune when they start out trading financial markets.

Many times they will try to blame everybody but themselves for their failure, including their broker.

We just don't want people to start writing bad things about their broker because of this.

Surely it's quite hard to compare this situation to a car.

If you wreck your car, are you also going to blame the dealer ?

The same goes for market products as well.

If a user got the settings wrong, and leaves it running unattended for too long, it will drain the account.

Is it the fault of the market? or the coder? or the end user?

Revenge is an ugly thing and acceptance can sometimes be hard.

oh I just read the whole  Thread. The admin are way too strict here. This is really off putting... I suggest you change your moderation rules if you want to actually attract people. Strange approach if you ask me

Ola Bloggs:
oh I just read the whole  Thread. The admin are way too strict here. This is really off putting... I suggest you change your moderation rules if you want to actually attract people. Strange approach if you ask me

This is a website by Metaquotes, a commercial company that as you can understand couldn't promote or advertise competitors or other commercial products sold by third parties.

Its not hard to understand, is it?

I like how you just deleted my post! even though it didn't break any of the rules!

All I was doing was giving honest feedback and information for new members...

(shakes head)

Ola Bloggs:

I like how you just deleted my post! even though it didn't break any of the rules!

All I was doing was giving honest feedback and information for new members...

(shakes head)

What is the point of leaving a post saying: Why is -link removed- the whole time!?

when I explained in detail the reasons for it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What is the point of leaving a post saying: Why is -link removed- the whole time!?

when I explained in detail the reasons for it.

@Ola Bloggs probably means that with wars, famine in the world and all these things... getting angry on a forum is ... luxury. 

ea builders are not liked by mql5 plattform because they prefer to make profit on freelancer commission and when you purchase an ea on the site. it is simple.
Reason: