If you are thinking I am a trader, you should look better to all what I wrote.
If you are thinking I am selfish, you should look better to all what I shared.
In both cases, your personal attack are not welcome even using smilies.
EDIT: It appears I had misunderstood the message from Chris, sorry for that :-)
Sorry Mr Alain if I have offended you, with all due respect, I was not attacking you, I had just asked a question, but it alright.
I know you really help us in this community, I'm thankful for it. I had assumed because I had read you saying " All my experience confirmed that " that was why I had ask a question.
My question was intending in a way "in general I haven't seen a moderator providing trading signal, in conclusion we can say that most moderator know where to find the best thing on this forum" which mean they got a lot of experience and know how to trade in the market.
"All my experience confirmed that " means all my experience as professional coder working with experimented traders.
Sorry if I misunderstood your post. :-)
It alright, now your have kinder in-lighted me by mentioning that you are an experience coder who has worked with experience traders. But in general do you also trade?
are mql moderator are also allowed to provide trading signal?
I also trade sometimes but I don't consider me as a trader. Just an amateur, who knows trading very well technically.
What I mean is doing some trades doesn't make someone a trader, in the same sense that writing on a forum doesn't make someone a writer. ;-)
:-) alright thanks
Hello Shuhua. We can cooperate if you want. Please send me a message on Skype: protraderfx. good bye
There are two types of portfolio in foreign exchange trading:
1. The portfolio of business
2. The portfolio of game
1. Trading becomes near to a business when analyzing with big timeframes, for example daily, weekly or monthly. In big timeframes the signals are accurate so the returns are guaranteed. Usually a trader will feel bored while waiting between two trades.
2. Trading becomes near to a game when analyzing with small timeframes, for example the ones lower than daily like 4 Hour and so on. There are many noises inside them. Activities in different session of market open of the locations of different part in the world can be clearly distinguished. The spike of news events can also be seen. The market is more random so the returns are less guaranteed but they are quicker to gain. Emotionally a trader have to deal with stress because of it.
So you can consider these to judge the preferences of a trader.
1. To start trading with big timeframes needs to have bigger capital to act like a cushion to hold big drawdown so it more resembles ordinary business.
2. To start trading with small timeframes just needs the amount of capital to be able to open trades which certainly with leverage. The period of transactions of the enter and exit the market are mostly less than one day which more resembles ordinary game.
You don't, because they will not mentor you! They have already had the bad experience of trying to mentor someone and found that those individuals didn't appreciate it due to lack of dedication and commitment.
You yourself have demonstrated this with your request, because you want the easy way of having someone teach you all the knowledge and secrets of trading, for free. That is not how this works!
If you want to be mentored, you will need to greatly compensate or pay the mentor for his effort and it will not be cheap!
So instead, you will need to put in the work, the dedication, the commitment, the research and effort to learning and doing on your own, until your goal is achieved.
You are completely correct. Great respect for your answer!