Hi can you help me ? I am new

hi I want to deposit money and start trading Forex on active account but I have no broker , can you help me ?

Find a Server by the Broker's Name

Another convenient new feature of MetaTrader 5 is adding brokers' servers by their names. With the previous version, you had to contact your broker to find out the IP address of the trade server or download a special client terminal. Now, you simply enter the name of the broker. The system automatically finds the server with the specified name and adds it to the list.

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

And this thread may be interesting for newbies -

Help for beginners

Big-Bang:
hi I want to deposit money and start trading Forex on active account but I have no broker , can you help me ?

We can't help you with that because we are not allowed to suggest brokers in this forum.

You should make an extensive search for a good reputable and well regulated broker and not be dazzled by super offers or rebates, because they are usually tricks in order to attract you.

I would look for the biggest brokers in terms of turnover and clients, based in a well regulated country.

Big-Bang:

Okay,  don't worry about this. As you know broker plays an important role while trading. But the  7 top listed website of 2018 are as follow. 

I suggest you to go through once 

1. Forex.com

2.City Index

3.CMC Markets 

4.Swissquote

5.Markets.com

6.Pepperstone

7.FxPRo

Reason: