Facing problems with providing signal service

Hi fellow traders.

I have just started a new signal service recently and I have one subscriber so far. I have a few questions bothering me and I hope that there would be some kind traders out there who could clarify my queries. 

1) I have one subscriber who has subscribed to my signal yesterday but I am not seeing the subscription fee of USD $30 at the "payment" tab under profile settings. Where is that subscription fee or does it take a while for the fees to be reflected in the "payment" tab?

2) I would like to create free signals using my real account but MQL stated that the minimum fee that my subscribers must pay is USD $30. That means I cannot put any value less than 30 unless I am using a demo account. Is this a newly implemented rule?

3) To withdraw the fund, I must create either one of these three payment accounts i.e. epayments/webmoney/paypal to receive the subscription fees. Is that true? Y/N

4) Does MQL get a cut off the subscription fee of USD $30. If so, how much is the cut?

Thanks in advance, fellow kind souls.

Best regards

Tan Kien Wei:

Hi fellow traders.

I have just started a new signal service recently and I have one subscriber so far. I have a few questions bothering me and I hope that there would be some kind traders out there who could clarify my queries. 

1) I have one subscriber who has subscribed to my signal yesterday but I am not seeing the subscription fee of USD $30 at the "payment" tab under profile settings. Where is that subscription fee or does it take a while for the fees to be reflected in the "payment" tab?

2) I would like to create free signals using my real account but MQL stated that the minimum fee that my subscribers must pay is USD $30. That means I cannot put any value less than 30 unless I am using a demo account. Is this a newly implemented rule?

3) To withdraw the fund, I must create either one of these three payment accounts i.e. epayments/webmoney/paypal to receive the subscription fees. Is that true? Y/N

4) Does MQL get a cut off the subscription fee of USD $30. If so, how much is the cut?

Thanks in advance, fellow kind souls.

Best regards

1. The subscription will be credited upon the completion of the subcription period plus 20 days.
2. Only paid signals with a real account.
3. Yes.
4. 20%.
Reason: