What does "Votes" mean in a published product?

What does "Votes" mean in a published product?

Example:
votes: 15, reviews: 16, discussions: 263
& votes: 6, reviews: 4, discussions: 65

Thanks
Mohammad Soubra:
What does "Votes" mean in a published product?

Example:
votes: 15, reviews: 16, discussions: 263
& votes: 6, reviews: 4, discussions: 65

Thanks

I can't see that. A screenshot ?

Alain Verleyen:

I can't see that. A screenshot ?

If a screenahot attached then another moderator may ban me (or even you) as no market advertisement allowed in this forum.
Mohammad Soubra:
If a screenahot attached then another moderator may ban me (or even you) as no market advertisement allowed in this forum.

Don't be scared. I am moderator and none will ban you. loool

Alain Verleyen:

Don't be scared. I am moderator and none will ban you. loool

attached..



Mohammad Soubra:
 attached..

Ah ok it's the mobile version. Sorry I don't know.

Not all reviews contains a vote.

Votes is the number of votes which make up the rating.

Enrique Dangeroux:

Not all reviews contains a vote.

Votes is the number of votes which make up the rating.

How?
Alain Verleyen:

Ah ok it's the mobile version. Sorry I don't know.

No, not only the mobile version.


Mohammad Soubra:
How?



3 reviews, 2 votes, 54 comments (discussions).

Enrique Dangeroux:



3 reviews, 2 votes, 54 comments (discussions).


where are the votes?!!!