Would you be interested in this?

Hi,

I am an avid trader who started programming automated trading strategies 3 years ago. My background is in physics, in which I have a first-class Masters degree in and now I am currently a PhD student working as a physicist. I have used physical models to create, test and implement trading strategies. Note that I have created profitable ones. During the course of my programming I have designed accurate strategy back-testers (much more accurate than that provided on Metatrader). My question is this. Would any of you guys be interested in using a service where you tell me the strategy you want to build, then I will properly and effectively back-test it, and build it into MQL5 for a fee? Of course I will prove my credentials.

Essentially I want to offer what I have learnt over the years to this community.

Thank you,

B Winter

BartWinter: I am an avid trader who started programming automated trading strategies 3 years ago. My background is in physics, in which I have a first-class Masters degree in and now I am currently a PhD student working as a physicist. I have used physical models to create, test and implement trading strategies. Note that I have created profitable ones. During the course of my programming I have designed accurate strategy back-testers (much more accurate than that provided on Metatrader). My question is this. Would any of you guys be interested in using a service where you tell me the strategy you want to build, then I will properly and effectively back-test it, and build it into MQL5 for a fee? Of course I will prove my credentials.

Essentially I want to offer what I have learnt over the years to this community.

Such a service already exists in the "Freelance Jobs" section. Just get yourself verified as a "Seller" and then you will be able to apply to code for job requests placed there.

Just don't advertise your services here on the forum as that is against the rules.

Reason: