Newbie help. Take profit not triggered on buy gbp/jpy deal

Set take profit price of 152.20 and price reached 152.21 at 16:01 1/12/17 but the trigger wasn’t activated resulting in a decent loss.How could this happen and how do I resolve it? Thanks in advance.

Andrew Whyte: Set take profit price of 152.20 and price reached 152.21 at 16:01 1/12/17 but the trigger wasn’t activated resulting in a decent loss.How could this happen and how do I resolve it? Thanks in advance.
Contact your broker and discuss the issue with them.

Fernando Carreiro:
Contact your broker and discuss the issue with them.
Sent numerous messages to NordFX but had no reply sadly.

Andrew Whyte: Sent numerous messages to NordFX but had no reply sadly.

Well, it is the weekend, but if you don't get it resolved during the week, then I suggest changing broker.

By the way, the price you quoted, namely "152.21 at 16:01 1/12/17", I am assuming that is a bid price and that you had Buy Order in place?

Andrew Whyte: Sent numerous messages to NordFX but had no reply sadly.
Who are they regulated by? I don't see any information on that on their site. Seems fishy?

Fernando Carreiro:

Well, it is the weekend, but if you don't get it resolved during the week, then I suggest changing broker.

By the way, the price you quoted, namely "152.21 at 16:01 1/12/17", I am assuming that is a bid price and that you had Buy Order in place?

Yes, that is correct. If is not resolved I will definitely be changing my broker.

Looked more closely into this, MetaTrader reached a high of 152.18 at bid price although all other charts I’ve looked at has the bid price over 152.20. How is this possible?

Andrew Whyte: Looked more closely into this, MetaTrader reached a high of 152.18 at bid price although all other charts I’ve looked at has the bid price over 152.20. How is this possible?

It is somewhat normal to have slight differences in price data between brokers, especially if the broker is a "Market Maker" or if the account is a for a "Dealing Desk" type. It mostly depends on the spread padding and which providers they are using which can differ between brokers.

So, if the price only reached 152.18 then it is correct in the Take Profit not being hit!