MT5-EA in Production on cloud

I need to prepare a production environment to run EAs. 

I would like these characteristics:

• Virtual machine on an cloud environment (google cloud or aws)
  •  MT5 start and run some pre-configurated EA on windows startup.
  •  Run several MT5 (with different accounts) on the same virtual machine.

There is any way to start mt5 on prompt with some predefined robots already allowed to trade? (sometimes the virtual machine fail and restart, the environment need to recovery automatically).

Do you know how to do this? I not found any information about it :(

Rafael Caetano Pinto: ...

• Virtual machine on an cloud environment (google cloud or aws)

...sometimes the virtual machine fail and restart, the environment need to recovery automatically...

Don't use Google or Amazon for a production environment. As you already noticed they are not reliably enough. Instead rent a cheap VPS or a dedicated server (sufficient ones start at $30/month) with some uptime garanty. For example FXVM (google for it) is so reliable that I can leave servers for 3-4 months without restarting MetaTrader. If they indeed reboot they do it only on weekends and - important - announce it to you before. I'm not affiliated in any way, it's just an example of what works and what doesn't. There are others, too.

Of course you can configure the server/write a strategy to be able to automatically resume work after a reboot. Read the MetaTrader help, especially the parts about terminal startup configuration. However I don't recommend relying on it if real money is at stake. A better server provider is the better (or only) option.

Regards

Reason: