i need mq4 ea help me

hi i need ea when im open for example buy then ea set 40 pip sell stop with distance step 0.1

for example im open buy 0.1 lot and then expert pending sell stop 40 pip with0.2 lot and when open sell stop again buy stop with 0.3 lot in the first place buy and... and i can change step and distance for set pending thnakes and soory my bad english

Freelance.   Regards.
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Price is negotiable, please name your price. The EAs are both hedged grid trading strategies. One needs to close all trades when the system is five pips in profit, and reset. The other needs to close all trades when the system is five pips in profit, as well as closing some losing trades when a certain price action is triggered. If the price...

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
Freelance.   Regards.

i dont need close any position i need this ea only when im wasent on the chart the ea set the pending its only

please help it is not very hard cryyyyy

i need ea when im open buy position the ea pending sell stop in 40 pip low with n+0.1 lot and when sell stop active replace buy stop first place with n+0.2 lot and....

sanyax: please help it is not very hard cryyyyy

i need ea when im open buy position the ea pending sell stop in 40 pip low with n+0.1 lot and when sell stop active replace buy stop first place with n+0.2 lot and....

No need to cry! All you have to do is go to the Freelance section, place a job request for the EA and define a budget. I am sure you will receive many offers to code it for you there!

Oh yes, and I almost forgot. Also read the following forum thread ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is it easy (or difficult) to …?

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.08.30 21:43

This post could be considered a “rant”, but I would like to take the opportunity to relay to those that ask similar questions, the difficulty involved in answering such a simple query – “Is it is easy (or difficult) to …?”

• “Easy” would imply that anyone can do it, but that is obviously not the case.
  • “Easy” depends on the ability, skill, knowledge and experience of the one that is tasked to do it.
  • That ability, skill, knowledge and experience took time to establish and it had a cost, and if you sum it all up, it can be quite high.
  • So, “easy” means that if you don’t know how to do it yourself (or not able to do it yourself), then you will have to “compensate” someone else to do it for you.
  • You will be “compensating” him or her for all the effort and cost that went into acquiring the ability, skill, knowledge and experience and NOT for the actual time spent carrying out the task.

So, even if the task is just changing one line of code; remember that you are “compensating” the person for his knowledge and skills and not for just one line of code.

The same applies to those that request for something “simple” to be done for free. It is NEVER “simple”. If it were that “simple” then you would be able to do it yourself.

So, respect the hard work and effort the coder went through to gain his skills and knowledge and “compensate” him/her for it. Wanting it for free is being totally disrespectful!

PS! In conclusion, learn to use the Freelance Jobs section and recognise and respect those more skilled, knowledgeable and experienced than you!

EDIT: Please note that I use the term "compensation" and not "payment", because there are many ways to "compensate" for work done. Sometimes a coder will be "compensated" with gained or shared knowledge instead of money, or by an exchange of ideas or other things. It is not always about the money but it is about the "compensation"!

Reason: