How long do you think, until we can create indicators and custom indicators using only voice commands? - page 2

Why freelancers will have no jobs.
It may create a new generation and new more jobs.
But it is not more than multimedia.
Is multimedia a strategy? No

So, what is the benifit?

Mohammad Soubra:
Why freelancers will have no jobs.
It may create a new generation and new more jobs.
But it is not more than multimedia.
Is multimedia a strategy? No

So, what is the benifit?

if you can create EA's and indicators only talking to an AI, freelancers on mql4 will have no jobs anymore

I know this problem from the inside, because worked on recognizing and generating speech and on automatically generating source code for EAs and Indicators.

At the same time, the development was stopped, but not because of complex technical problems, but because of the users-customers themselves.

Unfortunately, the customer can not always clearly articulate and explain the task even for a human developer.

One single and unchanging part of the task is that experts and indicators should be profitable, that's where I concentrate my further development, but the voice for this is not important and practically unnecessary.

mrluck1:

if you can create EA's and indicators only talking to an AI, freelancers on mql4 will have no jobs anymore

LOL 

I'm a software developer for so many years and all this time we are "just a few years" from the moment when there will be  "a system", "a computer" or an "artificial intelligence" that will do coding for the end users without professional developers.

Hopefully, I'll live to see it working, because it'll be hilarious to see AI sweating and trying to keep calm when "end user" tries to explain what they want. 

I think that "Rise of the Machines" will begin when depressed AI get fed up with contradictory and unintelligible requirements. 

And not to forget one Murphy's law:  "Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to use it."

Ivan Negreshniy:

I know this problem from the inside, because worked on recognizing and ....

Unfortunately, the customer can not always clearly articulate and explain the task even for a human developer.

Perfect!

Now I think that creating indicators using only voice commands is not useful for a person. But I remember that 20 years ago I thought: "why should I have a mobile phone, if I have a landline phone?" Maybe in 20 years I will also think that creating indicators using only voice commands, still is useful for a person.

Exactly.

You never know until you try.

But this also means that you can not say anything about freelance coders and jobs... maybe it will create more jobs and not less.

So please enough with the dramatized futuristic speculations always trying to predict the future.

I'm not worried about freelance jobs so.

Reason: