How to set up a new signal service ?

I want to start a signal service but I have a few questions :

1. can I enter my orders manually and will they be able to be copied ?
  2. will stoplosses and takeprofits also be copied ?
  3. can I setup a signal service using any broker ?

Thanks for helping me out, folks ;-)

TheMoneyWizz:

I want to start a signal service but I have a few questions :

1. can I enter my orders manually and will they be able to be copied ?
  2. will stoplosses and takeprofits also be copied ?
  3. can I setup a signal service using any broker ?

Thanks for helping me out, folks ;-)

1. Of course you can enter your orders manually.

2. Yes, if the signal subscribers tick the appropriate option in MT signal settings.

3. Yes, you can use any broker but you should know that there is the problem of slippage between brokers (signal provider and subscribers), so you may encounter slippage problems with some.

You can make a research for this slippage issue, within existing signals and see which brokers show the best slippage values for potential subscribers.

Eleni Anna Branou:

1. Of course you can enter your orders manually.

2. Yes, if the signal subscribers tick the appropriate option in MT signal settings.

3. Yes, you can use any broker but you should know that there is the problem of slippage between brokers (signal provider and subscribers), so you may encounter slippage problems with some.

You can make a research for this slippage issue, within existing signals and see which brokers show the best slippage values for potential subscribers.

Thanks for the answers, Anna.  I have one more question :

do I need to be trading for a while before setting up a signal service or does the history of that signal service gets the history of what we have already traded ?  In other words : do I first set up the signal service on a new account and then start trading or do I need to be trading already before I set up the serice on my new account ?

TheMoneyWizz:

Thanks for the answers, Anna.  I have one more question :

do I need to be trading for a while before setting up a signal service or does the history of that signal service gets the history of what we have already traded ?  In other words : do I first set up the signal service on a new account and then start trading or do I need to be trading already before I set up the serice on my new account ?

I've just started doing signals as well - trialling my free signal from my demo account and perhaps transfer it over to a paid subscription if others think its decent enough.....
Reason: