How to make on trade per signal?

hi guys, just wondering, do you guys know how to make EA only trade once every signal? for example, if RSI reaches OB, and stop loss is 5, suddenly the bar went 500 down, and there will be 10 trades.... it just keeps opening new position. 

You are looking at a signal. Trade on a change of signal.
          Too many orders - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

William Roeder #:
You are looking at a signal. Trade on a change of signal.
          Too many orders - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
I keep reading this exact reply of yours on multiple forum posts similar to this one by OP but I wish you would explain it in detail not just vague open statement like trade on change of signal. 

Seleucus #: I keep reading this exact reply of yours on multiple forum posts similar to this one by OP but I wish you would explain it in detail not just vague open statement like trade on change of signal. 

If you trade based on the value of a signal, then you will be placing orders every time you read and react to a signal's value.

Instead you save the value of a signal every time you read it, and only when the new value is different from the previous one, do you place order. This way, you only place trades when the signal changes.

Seleucus # I wish you would explain it in detail not just vague open statement like trade on change of signal. 

When you see words with underlines, those are links. You click on them for further information.

I gave you the exact code. That is not vague.

Reason: