EA opening many trades at once

Hello guys i have an EA based on RSi 
how do i make stop opening that many trades when the signals are processed

1. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the file.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

2. With the information you've provided — we can only guess: You are looking at a signal. Act on a change of signal.
              MQL4 (in Strategy Tester) - double testing of entry conditions - MQL4 programming forum #1 (2017)

Brian Mwago Wainaina -:
Hello guys i have an EA based on RSi 
how do i make stop opening that many trades when the signals are processed

You can do it with a simple piece of code. If there is an order of the same type, it will not open the new order. (For example, if BUY has an open position, BUY will not open orders again.)

Since you prepared the EA yourself, you can easily make this change.

Did you contact the developer? Maybe they can help you. 

The truth is that the signal you've subscribed to may not be suitable for your account size.

William Roeder #:
  1. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the file.

Fix your broken code.

2. With the information you've provided — we can only guess: You are looking at a signal. Act on a change of signal.
              MQL4 (in Strategy Tester) - double testing of entry conditions - MQL4 programming forum #1 (2017)

And that's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Kevin Peter Abate #:

And that's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Its okay....you know he could have kept quite if he didnt want to help

William Roeder #:

Fix your broken code.

You know am not forcing you to answer me you can just not comment

Poor snowflake; steaming at the slightest heat. You wasted everyone's time with your vague post and would rather be ignored than corrected.
Reason: