Experts: MACD Stochastic

MACD Stochastic:

The trading system is based on iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) and iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator)

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Automated-Trading:

MACD Stochastic:

Author: Vladimir Karputov

I have found errors on lines 205 and 216 that prevent the Stoch from working.  Where you are setting the 'signal' variable, you have "POSITION_TYPE_BUY" and should be "SIGNAL_LINE".

Love the EA and looking at incorporating it into my strategy - though adding Stoch check did NOT add value to my testing.  I like to go back as far in the past as possible and I get the best results with EURUSD H1 on 2015 to present data.  Also updating first start time from 8:15 to 6:15 helped as well.

Thanks!

Danja88 :

I have found errors on lines 205 and 216 that prevent the Stoch from working.  Where you are setting the 'signal' variable, you have "POSITION_TYPE_BUY" and should be "SIGNAL_LINE".

Love the EA and looking at incorporating it into my strategy - though adding Stoch check did NOT add value to my testing.  I like to go back as far in the past as possible and I get the best results with EURUSD H1 on 2015 to present data.  Also updating first start time from 8:15 to 6:15 helped as well.

Thanks!

Thank you for message. Follow the update: version 1.001 will be released in the Russian part.

Posted version   "1.001": MACD Stochastic