Drag and drop SL and TP in the tester. - page 4

khorosh:
Yes. The tester template can.
This is an indicator on the visual test chart. This is not the same as in the tester.

khorosh:

This is how your test works in both the indicator and the EA.

It does not work in the tester. Running the indicator on the visual test chart is not running in the tester.

khorosh:

This is how your test works in both indicator and EA.

Are you deaf?

OnChartEvent

It doesn't work in the tester with the EA.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It does not work in the tester. Running the indicator on the visual test chart is not working in the tester.
I thought visual testing was also a tester job.

khorosh:
And I thought visual testing was also a job using a tester.
The same, but not the same.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
The same, but not the same.
Anyway, I only need the buttons for control in visual mode, and I don't need them for normal running, and I don't need them for visual mode, I don't have a tester chart in the process of testing.

khorosh:
The indicator called in visual mode is not needed in visual mode, while there is no need in visual mode when I run it.

It is not about the modes, but about the conditions in which the indicators are located. The indicator called in their EA and the indicator applied to the visual testing chart are in absolutely different conditions.

The indicator called in the EA both in standard mode and in visual mode is in the same conditions.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What does the button have to do with it? The button reacts when pressed, no problem here. You put some Print in the OnChartEvent and make sure it doesn't work in the tester. Of course if you don't have OnChartEvent called manually from some class, I've seen such variants in articles on the site.
My buttons work in visual test mode and on CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK event the colour of button changes and global variable sets control code for expert. I don't need print, I need buttons for control.

khorosh:
I have buttons working in visual test mode and on CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK event the colour of button changes and global variable sets control code for expert.
This is some kind of a conversation with a deaf person )))) There is no sense to go on

Alexey Volchanskiy:
This is some kind of conversation with a deaf person )))) There's no point in going any further.
Well, what's not to understand? TheCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK event works on visual testing chart, ok. I don't need more to control an Expert Advisor in visual testing mode. Why do I need to call Print from the event?)
Reason: