Experts: Pending orders by time

Pending orders by time:

The Expert Advisor sets pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop order at a specified time.

Pending orders by time

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Pending orders by time
Pending orders by time
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisor works with pending orders: it sets Buy Stop and Sell Stop at the specified time. Pending orders are set with the Stop Loss. The EA uses virtual Take Profit, i.e. it monitors open positions, and when the current position profit reaches Take Profit, the EA closes it by market. Operation features: The Expert Advisor works on...

Hi, can you add automatic lot sizing based on available balance? and also trailing stop?

Neil Bryan Reano :
Hi, can you add automatic lot sizing based on available balance? and also trailing stop?

I'll write down my plans.

Neil Bryan Reano :

Soon will be published version 2: Pending orders by time 2

Hi Vladamir.

Your Pending order by time EA 2 is simply amazing Would you please make

1. Make it available for use in Metatrader 4 platform.

2.The lot size (volume size) to be an input and not to depend on the account balance.

3. The buy stop and sell stop order are placed it a stated time i.e time becomes an input (hh;mm;ss) so that at that particular time the buy/sell stop orders are placed using the current price e.g if the price is at 1.20000 at 23hr:30min:21sec the orders are automatically placed at +50/-50 points.

The stop loss, take profit and trailing stop loss are ok.

kindly Regards.

63333266:

Make it available for use in Metatrader 4 platform.

The old terminal does not interest me at all.  I do not deal with dead terminals.

why cant i edit my lot size, why is it defaulting at 0.1 lots

Valentino Elago:
why cant i edit my lot size, why is it defaulting at 0.1 lots
Reason: