Overloading the broker´s server with too many positions sent on MT4 platform

I would like to kindly ask you about the broker´s side of Meta Trader 4 - I mean the server. 

As I wouldn´t like to have any troubles with the brokers in terms of overloading their server/servers, my question is:

Can I send tens of orders (eg. twenty times 15 lots) to the broker´s server in the time span of few miliseconds from different IP addresses (VPSs) without causing any problems to broker´s server?

Thank you very much for answering it to me ASAP in advance.

Jan Baca

It's not a technical issue, hopefully a server can process several requests in a "few milliseconds".

You will have to try it to see if your broker allow it. 

xbaca00: Can I send tens of orders (eg. twenty times 15 lots) to the broker´s server in the time span of few miliseconds from different IP addresses (VPSs) without causing any problems to broker´s server?

The requests from your 20 accounts and from the 100's of other accounts are received. Then you sit in the server queue, while it processes all older requests. Then it must check your account and free margin and if that passes, the current market value is the price you get. Normally only a fraction of a second, but during news releases, this can take minutes and the market can move continuously.

If you try it to one account, you'll likely get ERR_TOO_FREQUENT_REQUESTS just as it does when the market is moving and the terminal's trailing stop is active.

15 lots is going to require something like $60,000 in margin. Do you have a $1.2 million just to open the orders?

Reason: