Best withdrawal

Hi, I wanted to understand which of the three methods suggested by MQL5 to withdraw their funds advised as the cheapest, I understand that the PAYPAL method is the best because you pay only 2%, while with epayments there are monthly costs of the mastercard.

I use both but i am also planning to stick to just Paypal for the same reasons you mentioned.

Also, i had funded my brokers account with the E-payments mastercard, but this is problematic when you want to withdraw your profits.

This is because the E-Payments mastercard does not support B2B payments and so it can only be used to spend cash and not to receive.

Michele Manenti:
Hi, I wanted to understand which of the three methods suggested by MQL5 to withdraw their funds advised as the cheapest, I understand that the PAYPAL method is the best because you pay only 2%, while with epayments there are monthly costs of the mastercard.
Monthly costs ??

yes

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez: Monthly costs ??

ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® fees. USD

Card account maintenance fee

• Card purchasing fee
    $ 5.95(two months of card account maintenance free of charge)
  • Card account maintenance fee
    $ 2.9(per month)
    Receive next month's maintenance fee for free by making purchases of $ 300
  • Lost/Stolen Card Replacement
    $ 5.95
  • Standard Delivery
    free
  • Express Delivery
    $ 89.95$ 45(special offer)
  • Card activation
    free
  • PIN change
    $ 1
  • Cash withdrawal* (ATM and manual cash withdrawal)
    $ 2.60
  • POS/ePOS Transactions*
    free
  • Abandoned account (after 6 month inactive)
    $ 10 per month
  • Chargeback/dispute
    free
  • Card account closure
    free
  • * When processing POS and ATM transactions in currency different to the card currency additional fee of 2.6% will apply. This fee is based on the Mastercard indicative foreign exchange rate on the settlement day.

Skrill should be as withdrawal system

Waseem Raza: Skrill should be as withdrawal system
It was once introduced as a payment option back in late 2016, but it was later removed but no official reason was given by MetaQuotes. It simply disappeared from the options without anything said about it.

Fernando Carreiro:

ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® fees. USD

Card account maintenance fee

• Card purchasing fee
    $ 5.95(two months of card account maintenance free of charge)
  • Card account maintenance fee
    $ 2.9(per month)
    Receive next month's maintenance fee for free by making purchases of $ 300
  • Lost/Stolen Card Replacement
    $ 5.95
  • Standard Delivery
    free
  • Express Delivery
    $ 89.95$ 45(special offer)
  • Card activation
    free
  • PIN change
    $ 1
  • Cash withdrawal* (ATM and manual cash withdrawal)
    $ 2.60
  • POS/ePOS Transactions*
    free
  • Abandoned account (after 6 month inactive)
    $ 10 per month
  • Chargeback/dispute
    free
  • Card account closure
    free
  • * When processing POS and ATM transactions in currency different to the card currency additional fee of 2.6% will apply. This fee is based on the Mastercard indicative foreign exchange rate on the settlement day.

Where did you see this ??.  Do you have the link, please ???.

I have been watching their web (fees section) and I haven't seen what you copied. I'm interested because I thought to open an ePayments account and request their prepaid Mastercard, but if the costs are those I think I'll give up.

Here at mql5 they give you a promotional link:  https://my.epayments.com/#/registration?promo=MQL_card_for_user ,  where it says you can apply for your prepaid Mastercard for free.
Is it possible that the costs you have mentioned only apply if you do not use the promotional code?

Thanks in advance.  Regards.

ePayments.com ‒ eWallet and online payments, send and receive money online
ePayments.com ‒ eWallet and online payments, send and receive money online
  • my.epayments.com
Register on ePayments and withdraw your funds around the world with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard®

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:

Where did you see this ??.  Do you have the link, please ???.

I have been watching their web (fees section) and I haven't seen what you copied. I'm interested because I thought to open an ePayments account and request their prepaid Mastercard, but if the costs are those I think I'll give up.

Here at mql5 they give you a promotional link:  https://my.epayments.com/#/registration?promo=MQL_card_for_user ,  where it says you can apply for your prepaid Mastercard for free.
Is it possible that the costs you have mentioned only apply if you do not use the promotional code?

Thanks in advance.  Regards.

https://www.epayments.com/card_tariffs_usd.html

ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® fees. in USD - ePayments.com
ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® fees. in USD - ePayments.com
  • www.epayments.com
* When processing POS and ATM transactions in currency different to the card currency additional fee of 2.6% will apply. This fee is based on the Mastercard indicative foreign exchange rate on the settlement day.

Enrique Dangeroux:

https://www.epayments.com/card_tariffs_usd.html

Ok. I was looking at Wallet fees. I had not seen the card fees tab. Thank you.

So, I guess with the promotional mql5 link you save the card purchasing fee ($ 5.95), which includes 2 months of maintenance. From the third month you will be charged the
card account maintenance fee ($ 2.9).

Cleared up. Regards.

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:

Ok. I was looking at Wallet fees. I had not seen the card fees tab. Thank you.

So, I guess with the promotional mql5 link you save the card purchasing fee ($ 5.95), which includes 2 months of maintenance. From the third month you will be charged the
card account maintenance fee ($ 2.9).

Cleared up. Regards.

Yes, after that you will be charged left, right from top to bottom.  Good thing the card does not have GPS tracking, otherwise you'd be charged per mileage walking around with your card.

Reason: