Indicators: VWAP Custom Position

VWAP Custom Position:

Standard VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) calculation, but with configurable start position.

VWAP Custom Position

Author: José Ricardo Magalhães

Bug detected at code. It's already fixed, just waiting publication.

José Ricardo Magalhães:

Bug detected at code. It's already fixed, just waiting publication.

What is this used for? isn't VWAP bascially useless in forex?

Highntightjeanz:

What is this used for? isn't VWAP bascially useless in forex?

The indicator purpose is to identify the players average price from a certain point in time, as it takes into account price and volume. It's going to help you identify the trading locations where the big players defend their position (price), not letting it go below or above their average price. Useful for stocks and futures.

Bug free code

Files:

Congratulations!

José Ricardo Magalhães :

Error-free code

Congratulations on the indicator.

One suggestion for enhancement would be the projection of the VWAPs by the Fibo numbers, when plotting VWAP it would already plot VWAP's own Fibo projections (would be 23.6, 38.3, 50, 61.8, 76.4 and 100 levels).

As the gauge allows to choose and to draw by the bottom or the top the projections would be in that direction.

Hi, how i use this indicator ? How i put it in the graphic ? I make download but don´t get to use it. 

As the candles are formed the VWAP lines are not updated with the candles, that is, once the indicator is placed on the chart and plotted the lines, these lines are not updated according to the new candles, can you fix this?!

José Ricardo Magalhães :

Bug free code

Hello. It looks like you are not updating when you form a new candle.

cesarbellaver :
Hello. It looks like you are not updating when you form a new candle.

Hello,

First of all, congratulations to the fantastic indicator created, José Ricardo! Very good indeed !!

I realized the same problem. I was able to make the indicator update by changing the line 138 of the indicator,

to: if (first) {CustomizeObject (); first = true; }

hugs,

Reason: