Expert is not trading, please have a look at the expert's input settings with me.

This ea generates good results in my backtests. I use risk 50. Sometimes it busts, but the upsides are really high and come often. However, I can't get it to work; it's not trading in my real account. 

Below are the default input settings:

MagicNumber 9108

Hour_Start_Trade 22

Hour_Stop_Trade 2

Lots 0.1

LotsOptimized true

Risk 10

Maximum_Lots 50

StopLoss 32.0

TakeProfit 5.0

VirtualTP false

slippage 4

slippage_close 4

MaxSpread 5.1

Correction_Slippage_TP true

Time_Opened_Protection true

Volatility_Filter false

sec 0.001

se2c 0.001

se3c 0.0012

I change Lots to 0.01 (Broker allows minimum trade volume of 0.01 lot for my chosen currency pair). I change risk to 50 (boom-bust).

Then I wait, wait, wait and wait some more..  But nothing happens, for some days now.

I have also got a question about the time. Because of the input settings I'm aware that it should only trade between 22:00 and 02:00. Is that most likely..

a) server time, or

b) the time on my PC/Windows, or

c) GMT?

I guess it's server time.

My broker uses 5 digits by the way. So I guess the MaxSpread setting of 5.1, represents a spread of 51 in my client? In my 5-digit client, the spread is usually between 20-35. 

Can you help me, in solving this no-trading problem? Thanks!

Everything you ask depends on how the EA is coded. Therefore, without showing the code, nobody can help you.   Regards.

This is the code of the EURGBP version. I use the EURCHF version, but the variables are named the same, so I guess it's the same code except for changes in currency. 

I can deduce that hour_start_trade and hour_stop_trade are in 'server time'. 

It is also deducable for me that MaxSpread 5.1 means MaxSpread 51 in 5 digit-terms. So leaving it at 5.1 should be fine.

Should I change Lots to 0.01 or leave it at 0.1?  

Thanks.

[decompiled code was removed by moderator]

Bruti:

This is the code of the EURGBP version. I use the EURCHF version, but the variables are named the same, so I guess it's the same code except for changes in currency. 

I can deduce that hour_start_trade and hour_stop_trade are in 'server time'. 

It is also deducable for me that MaxSpread 5.1 means MaxSpread 51 in 5 digit-terms. So leaving it at 5.1 should be fine.

Should I change Lots to 0.01 or leave it at 0.1?  

Thanks.

[decompiled code was removed by moderator]

For information - 

----------------

Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200  

Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...