Discussion of article "TradeObjects: Automation of trading based on MetaTrader graphical objects" - page 2

Hello mate

Can you reactivated a line without putting a new line?

like if a buy line is trigger, can you make it active again automatically ?

And i don't know why but the expert doesn't seem to reconize trend line or channel ? 

I gonna try again but can youy show me how you do it?

Picee:

Hello mate

Can you reactivated a line without putting a new line?

like if a buy line is trigger, can you make it active again automatically ?

And i don't know why but the expert doesn't seem to reconize trend line or channel ? 

I gonna try again but can youy show me how you do it?

You should provide more details on what your did exactly that makes you think that some kind of lines do not work. Do other types of objects work for you? Can you post a screenshot and logs?

Single line can support reactivation if its width is larger than 1 (up to 5). Every activation will deacrease the width by 1, giving you an opportunity to handle a line 5 times.

Stanislav Korotky:

You should provide more details on what your did exactly that makes you think that some kind of lines do not work. Do other types of objects work for you? Can you post a screenshot and logs?

Single line can support reactivation if its width is larger than 1 (up to 5). Every activation will deacrease the width by 1, giving you an opportunity to handle a line 5 times.I have be

Sorry, so I'm using mt5 admiral market, and i try to put all the object. But with the trend line, the expert doesn't reconize the line, even if i put exp and reset the expert.

I added two screenshot "capture" 2 with all the line i think (just one style) and the other capture is the parameter of the trend line, capture 3 all the parameter of the line.

Thank for your reply

Picee:

Sorry, so I'm using mt5 admiral market, and i try to put all the object. But with the trend line, the expert doesn't reconize the line, even if i put exp and reset the expert.

I added two screenshot "capture" 2 with all the line i think (just one style) and the other capture is the parameter of the trend line, capture 3 all the parameter of the line.

Thank for your reply

For the trend line to work change OBJPROP_RAY to OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT in the source code. Something has been changed in MT5.

The right ray must be enabled in the line on the chart - only then EA will pick up it.

Here is the updated version (attached).

Please note: if you're getting compile errors in the dependent library MT4Orders.mqh, you should download its latest version (I'm no the author of this stuff).

MT5 is constantly changing and many things in the source codes become incompatible.

Reason: